Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
Now Accepting New Crop 2017 Xtend Soybeans
Wheat Growers will be accepting delivery of Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® Soybeans for New Crop 2017.
New DP Program for Corn & Soybeans
Wheat Growers' Fall DP Program is $0.05/bu per month for both Corn and Soybeans!
Click here for details or contact your local Grain Marketing Specialist!
Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
With the spring planting season nearly complete we wanted to remind to you make sure all your grain handling equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected before using it for the loading and transport of grain. In order to comply with the US Food and Drug Administration and the US Grain Standards Act, Wheat Growers hasa ZERO TOLERANCE policy for Treated Seed found in grain. Any loads with Treated Seed found in the grain will be rejected.
Click here to view the poster that was sent out by the SD Grain and Feed Assoc.
Thank you for your understanding.