Wheat Growers is proud to support community and charitable organizations throughout our growing area. To request a sponsorship or donation for your organization, please fill out and submit the form below.
Is your request needed by a certain date? Please clearly state your goal while describing your request. Also, please note that a submitted request does not guarantee a donation.
- Equipment for Sale
- New DP Program For Corn & Soybeans
- No Contracting Fees for Fall 2017
- Grain Marketing App
- Test Plot Results
- WG News - Go Electronic!
- Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
- Letter to Members
- Boards Approve Member Vote on Unification
- Members Approve Unification
- Precision Summit
- Member Letter
- Leadership Team
- Wheat Growers Purchases Kimball Fertilizer Plant
- Agtegra Coop Officially Launched
Harvest is winding down and as we switch from those activities to planning for next year lets discuss yield data and some simple areas to start to make this more useful.
What's in a Yield Map?
3 mph back and forth across a field gives plenty of time to think. What's the grain cart doing? Why aren't the trucks getting back? Then you stare at the yield monitor and watch that picture come together. Does that picture make sense? Does it fit the management of the field?