Winter can’t stop crop diseases from staying in your fields, but Wheat Growers can.
Connect with your Sales Agronomist today to schedule your Fall Burndown applications today. And be sure to ask about our Fall Financing Program, too.
Battling tough weeds, too? Add a weed control product and set yourself up for easier-to-plant fields next spring.
- Labeled rate of crop protection product
- Custom applicator
- Minimum cost to add additional weed control
Add Valor Residual to Roundup Fall Burndowns
- Control and suppress tough weeds with aggressive resistance management
- Start in late September and continue through freeze
Available for spring planting: Sunflowers, Wheat/Barley, Soybeans, Corn
Ask your Wheat Growers Sales Agronomist for details.
At a Glance
- 37 locations
- 16,000 equity holders
- Marketing over 160 million bushels annually
- 5,400 active producer members
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture