Corn Drying Charges Reduced
Due to quick crop maturity this season and the lesser need to dry bushels, Wheat growers is offering no drying charges on new deliveries of corn on loads that are 18.0% moisture or less!
Over 18%? No problem - drying charges will be reduced to 5 cents per point of moisture starting at 14.5% (15% at Huron and West Terminal). Shrink is still applied load by load.
Contact your local Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for more details!
*Note this program change does not apply to deliveries at Redfield Energy.
This program is subject to change as crop moisture conditions merit. Effective October 2, 2012.
At a Glance
- 37 locations
- 16,000 equity holders
- Marketing over 160 million bushels annually
- 5,400 active producer members
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture