GEAPS Safety Awards
The Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) is an international professional society dedicated to excellence in grain-related industry operations – with 30 chapters and some 2,400 members across the U.S. and Canada.
Every year, GEAPS recognizes member facilities with outstanding safety records.
Wheat Growers facilities recognized during the GEAPS Exchange General Session on March 6, 2012 include:
These awards underscore Wheat Growers ongoing commitment to safety – both for employees and member-owners. Click to learn more about our latest Safety Initiatives.
At a Glance
- 37 locations
- 16,000 equity holders
- Marketing over 160 million bushels annually
- 5,400 active producer members
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture