Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
Please make sure all grain handling equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected before using it for the loading and transport of grain. This would apply for dry fertilizer as well.
In order to comply with the US Food and Drug Administration and the US Grain Standards Act, Wheat Growers has a zero tolerance policy for Treated Seed found in grain. Any loads with Treated Seed found in the grain will be rejected.
Click here for a printable poster.
- Equipment for Sale
- New DP Program For Corn & Soybeans
- No Contracting Fees for Fall 2017
- Grain Marketing Meetings
- Grain Marketing App
- Test Plot Results
- 2018 Annual Meeting
- WG News - Go Electronic!
- Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
- Letter to Members
- Boards Approve Member Vote on Unification
- Members Approve Unification
- Precision Summit
- Member Letter
- New Cooperative Leadership Team Announced
- Wheat Growers Purchases Kimball Fertilizer Plant
- Agtegra Coop Officially Launched