Tracy Linbo, Senior Vice President, Agronomy
Tracy Linbo is Wheat Growers’ Senior Vice President of Agronomy. Tracy’s understanding of current market dynamics, agronomy challenges and producer demands enable her to play a key role in identifying new, meaningful ways to contribute to Wheat Growers members’ success. She is a recognized leader in agriculture, having led global planning and strategic development for multiple business units of DuPont Pioneer and BASF.
Her 25 years of experience in agribusiness includes 10 years at DuPont Pioneer, where she most recently was Director of Global Strategy Planning. Prior to DuPont Pioneer, she spent more than 14 years at BASF Corporation, serving in multiple leadership roles in various domestic and global initiatives of the BASF crop protection business. Her extensive skill set includes sales, marketing, strategy, business planning, regulatory, production and supply chain across the international agriculture business.
A native of Plainview, Minn., Linbo received her bachelor of science in applied economics with an agronomy emphasis from the University of Minnesota College of Agriculture.
At a Glance
- 40 locations
- 15,000 equity holders
- Marketing nearly 170 million bushels annually
- 5,100 active producer members
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture