Dale Locken, Chief Executive Officer
Dale Locken joined Wheat Growers in 2003 as the Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Treasurer. He also currently serves on the Board of Directors of United Suppliers, LLC.
Dale has close to 40 years in agribusiness management. In his career, he served as Vice President at Terra Industries in charge of field operations for a nationwide network of full-service farm supply locations. He has also served in key leadership and management positions at BASF Corporation, Rooster.Com, Monsanto Company and American Cyanamid Company.
Dale is a native of South Dakota. He attended Northern State University, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. Dale and his wife, Susan, have three sons, Nathan, Michael and Brad.
At a Glance
- 40 locations
- 15,000 equity holders
- Marketing nearly 170 million bushels annually
- 5,100 active producer members
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture