In-Season Imagery Offer
Wheat Growers is excited to offer a unique opportunity for FREE In-Season Crop Monitoring. Enroll before July 15, 2017 to receive access to chronological field health images of your growing crop throughout the 2017 season. These images can be used for directed field scouting, tissue testing or soil analysis or even foliar variable rate application of nutrients. Protect your agronomic investments today!
Benefits of R7 Imagery:
- Chronological NDVI images throughout the season
- Monitor crop development
- Evaluate in-season management decisions
- Direct scouting
- Growing degree day comparisons
- Historical weather and precipitation graphs
- Grower viewing portal
- Automated alerts
- Compliments Wheat Growers' MZB Nutrient and Seed Management Strategies
Must be a current Wheat Growers' Seed or MZB customer to qualify.
Click here to enroll or contact your Wheat Growers Agronomist today!
At a Glance
- 40 locations
- 15,000 equity holders
- Marketing nearly 170 million bushels annually
- 5,100 active producer members
- Equipment for Sale
- New DP Program For Corn & Soybeans
- No Contracting Fees for Fall 2017
- Grain Marketing App
- Test Plot Results
- 2017 Annual Meeting
- WG News - Go Electronic!
- Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
- Letter to Members
- Boards Approve Member Vote on Unification
- Members Approve Unification
- Precision Summit
- Member Letter
- New Cooperative Leadership Team Announced