Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
Free DP on Soybeans
Effective December 24th, Wheat Growers is offering Free DP on new deliveries of soybeans! We are still $.03 per bushel per month for corn and wheat.
Talk to your nearest location for details!
Want the latest markets, cash bids and weather at your fingertips? View the Wheat Growers site on your mobile device today! Save it to your favorites for fast and easy access!
Corn Drying Charges Reduced
Effective October 2, 2012, there will be NO drying charge on new deliveries of corn on loads that are 18.0% moisture or less. On loads over 18.0% moisture, drying charges will be reduced to 5 cents per point of moisture starting at 14.5% (or 15% at Huron and West Terminal). Shrink is still applied load by load.
Talk to your Wheat Growers Grain Marketing Specialist for more information!
Morning Market Insight
May 21, 2013
Producer Marketing Manager
Corn: As of 7:45 – July Down 13, NC Down 8
Planting Progress numbers released yesterday confirmed the torrent pace of planting