Condo Storage Program
The Wheat Growers Condo Storage Program has a variety of offerings designed to meet the diverse needs of our patrons looking to reserve fixed-volume storage. Depending upon your grain needs, condominium-style storage may cost less per unit than building on-farm storage solutions.
Programs include traditional 5-year, 10-year and 18-year condo storage programs.
Sign-up now to get space! Contact your Wheat Growers location or click here to request more information.
Wheat Growers 2017-2018 Per-Bushel Condo Storage
|5 Year||10 Year||18 Year|
|Initial Cost Up Front||$0.75||$1.50||$2.30|
|Annual Fee Charged||$0.15||$0.15||$0.14|
|Additional Storage Charge||0.005/mo.||0.005/mo.||0.005/mo.|
The Condo Advantage
- Producers can haul their grain from the combine to the elevator and are not forced to sell grain during harvest when basis is generally widest.
- Grain is weighed and graded as it comes in for immediate feedback on grain quantity and quality. Producers can also price grain and receive immediate payment.
- Store multiple commodities (corn, wheat or beans) and take advantage of government programs to either seal the grain and put it under loan or use LDP.
- Condo storage is an asset that can be sold if it is no longer needed.
- Wheat Growers pays insurance and property taxes.