Bin Power Probe Service
Wheat Growers offers professional bin probing at your bin site by a trained technician using specially equipped probing equipment. Our technician will collect a representative sample from all levels of your bin – not just the top, bottom or what runs out the door.
You will receive an analysis of your grain quality, along with a customized marketing proposal for each bin based on the analysis of the grain sample. It’s a simple, effective way to make better marketing decisions based on a more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Better marketing decisions can be made with more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Reduce the risk of surprise grades upon delivery. With our quality pricing guarantees, you know the quality pricing component of your grain before delivery.
- Gain confidence in the storability of your grain. A whole bin probe may provide a tipoff of potential storability issues.
- Qualify for additional Wheat Growers marketing programs. We will make special offers based on the quality for the grain in each bin probed.
New DP Program for Corn & Soybeans
Wheat Growers' Fall DP Program is $0.05/bu per month for both Corn and Soybeans!
Click here for details or contact your local Grain Marketing Specialist!
Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
With the spring planting season nearly complete we wanted to remind to you make sure all your grain handling equipment is thoroughly cleaned and inspected before using it for the loading and transport of grain. In order to comply with the US Food and Drug Administration and the US Grain Standards Act, Wheat Growers hasa ZERO TOLERANCE policy for Treated Seed found in grain. Any loads with Treated Seed found in the grain will be rejected.
Click here to view the poster that was sent out by the SD Grain and Feed Assoc.
Thank you for your understanding.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2017
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2017 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price 2018 harvest bushels, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective April 14, 2016.
Know What You Grow
- Effective grain marketing decisions are based on good information.
- Grain quality factors are more important in marketing grain now than ever before.
- Samples from only the top or bottom of the bin cannot be relied upon to assess quality.