Bin Power Probe Service
Wheat Growers offers professional bin probing at your bin site by a trained technician using specially equipped probing equipment. Our technician will collect a representative sample from all levels of your bin – not just the top, bottom or what runs out the door.
You will receive an analysis of your grain quality, along with a customized marketing proposal for each bin based on the analysis of the grain sample. It’s a simple, effective way to make better marketing decisions based on a more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Better marketing decisions can be made with more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Reduce the risk of surprise grades upon delivery. With our quality pricing guarantees, you know the quality pricing component of your grain before delivery.
- Gain confidence in the storability of your grain. A whole bin probe may provide a tipoff of potential storability issues.
- Qualify for additional Wheat Growers marketing programs. We will make special offers based on the quality for the grain in each bin probed.
Free DP on Soybeans
Effective December 24th, Wheat Growers is offering Free DP on new deliveries of soybeans! We are still $.03 per bushel per month for corn and wheat.
Talk to your nearest location for details!
Want the latest markets, cash bids and weather at your fingertips? View the Wheat Growers site on your mobile device today! Save it to your favorites for fast and easy access!
Corn Drying Charges Reduced
Effective October 2, 2012, there will be NO drying charge on new deliveries of corn on loads that are 18.0% moisture or less. On loads over 18.0% moisture, drying charges will be reduced to 5 cents per point of moisture starting at 14.5% (or 15% at Huron and West Terminal). Shrink is still applied load by load.
Talk to your Wheat Growers Grain Marketing Specialist for more information!
Know What You Grow
- Effective grain marketing decisions are based on good information.
- Grain quality factors are more important in marketing grain now than ever before.
- Samples from only the top or bottom of the bin cannot be relied upon to assess quality.