Bin Power Probe Service
Wheat Growers offers professional bin probing at your bin site by a trained technician using specially equipped probing equipment. Our technician will collect a representative sample from all levels of your bin – not just the top, bottom or what runs out the door.
You will receive an analysis of your grain quality, along with a customized marketing proposal for each bin based on the analysis of the grain sample. It’s a simple, effective way to make better marketing decisions based on a more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Better marketing decisions can be made with more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Reduce the risk of surprise grades upon delivery. With our quality pricing guarantees, you know the quality pricing component of your grain before delivery.
- Gain confidence in the storability of your grain. A whole bin probe may provide a tipoff of potential storability issues.
- Qualify for additional Wheat Growers marketing programs. We will make special offers based on the quality for the grain in each bin probed.
New DP Program For Corn & Wheat
Wheat Growers New DP program has dropped to $0.3 on Corn and Wheat!
Click here for details or contact your local Grain Marketing Specialist!
Update on Agrisure® Viptera & Duracade™ Hybrids
Click here to view an important update on Syngenta's Agrisure Viptera and Duracade traits.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2016
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2016 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price 2017 harvest bushels, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective June 17, 2015.
Know What You Grow
- Effective grain marketing decisions are based on good information.
- Grain quality factors are more important in marketing grain now than ever before.
- Samples from only the top or bottom of the bin cannot be relied upon to assess quality.