Bin Power Probe Service
Wheat Growers offers professional bin probing at your bin site by a trained technician using specially equipped probing equipment. Our technician will collect a representative sample from all levels of your bin – not just the top, bottom or what runs out the door.
You will receive an analysis of your grain quality, along with a customized marketing proposal for each bin based on the analysis of the grain sample. It’s a simple, effective way to make better marketing decisions based on a more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Better marketing decisions can be made with more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Reduce the risk of surprise grades upon delivery. With our quality pricing guarantees, you know the quality pricing component of your grain before delivery.
- Gain confidence in the storability of your grain. A whole bin probe may provide a tipoff of potential storability issues.
- Qualify for additional Wheat Growers marketing programs. We will make special offers based on the quality for the grain in each bin probed.
2014 Fall DP Programs
DP Direct - Any new deliveries of corn, soybeans, or wheat placed directly into Wheat Growers’ DP Program will be 7 cents per month until February 28, 2015, then 5 cents per month after that. This DP program is being offered on a location by location basis. Elevator space may be limited.
ANNUAL DP - Wheat Growers is offering an annual DP Program this year for a onetime charge of 40 cents per bushel on Soybeans and 48 cents per bushel on Corn and Wheat. See the DP Program page for more details.
Reminder: since title to this grain passes to the elevator at time of delivery, LDP’s cannot be taken at a later date if they become available.
**The DP program is subject to elevator space, and may be discontinued at any time.
Click here to view an important reminder on grain containing traits that are not fully approved by all major corn importers.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2015
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2015 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price bushels for delivery beyond December 2015, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location of Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective April 15, 2014
Know What You Grow
- Effective grain marketing decisions are based on good information.
- Grain quality factors are more important in marketing grain now than ever before.
- Samples from only the top or bottom of the bin cannot be relied upon to assess quality.