Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
Update on Agrisure® Viptera & Duracade™ Hybrids
Click here to view an important update on Syngenta's Agrisure Viptera and Duracade traits.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2016
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2016 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price 2017 harvest bushels, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective June 17, 2015.
ATI Mid-Day Comments Now On Website
You can now find Advanced Training Mid-Day Comments on Wheat Growers Morning Market Insight page!
Wheat Growers works hard to get you the most trusted information on today's grain markets. You can find the Wheat Growers Morning Market Insight, ATI Mid-Day Comments as well as other reputable grain market information on the Morning Market Insight page!
Morning Market Insight
Grain Marketing Specialist
Corn: As of 7:45- 3 lower
The corn market seems to have found itself range bound as settled 2 c lower last week. With harvest on the door step or even begun in the south we appear