Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2015
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2015 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price bushels for delivery beyond December 2015, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location of Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective April 15, 2014
Condo Storage Sold out
Notice: 2013-2014 Condo Storage is sold out. Please contact your Wheat Growers Grain Marketing Specialist or location to discuss other options to best suit your operation.
ATI Mid-Day Comments Now On Website
You can now find Advanced Training Mid-Day Comments on Wheat Growers Morning Market Insight page!
Wheat Growers works hard to get you the most trusted information on today's grain markets. You can find the Wheat Growers Morning Market Insight, ATI Mid-Day Comments as well as other reputable grain market information on the Morning Market Insight page!
Morning Market Insight
April 18th 2014
Grain Marketing Specialist
There are no markets today due to Good Friday
Wheat Growers would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Easter
Trade will resume Sunday night at 7 PM