Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
Free DP On Corn
DP Direct - Effective 6/4/14, any new deliveries of corn placed directly into Wheat Growers’ DP Program will be FREE until August 1st, then 5 cents per month after August 1st. Corn still unpriced in this DP program as of noon, 10/15/2015 will be rolled into the 2015 New Crop Corn DP program in effect at that time. This DP program is being offered on a location by location basis. Elevator space may be limited.
Reminder: since title to this grain passes to the elevator at time of delivery, LDP’s cannot be taken at a later date if they become available.
**The DP program is subject to elevator space, and may be discontinued at any time.
Click here to view an important reminder on grain containing traits that are not fully approved by all major corn importers.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2015
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2015 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price bushels for delivery beyond December 2015, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location of Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs. Effective April 15, 2014
Morning Market Insight
September 2, 2014
Grain Marketing Specialist
CORN – Unchanged
Rains have been adequate to say the least this past week with much of the Corn Belt receiving late August rains.