Careers & Internships
While other internships might take a “watch and learn” approach, Wheat Growers interns experience an exciting and hands-on summer immersed in real-world career activities.
Important events include:
- Recruitment in October – Don’t wait until spring to start thinking about your internship at Wheat Growers. Our summer intern recruitment begins every year in October. Remember to apply early, as space is limited.
- Kick-Off Event in May – Every year our new crop of summer interns convenes in mid-May for orientation, training and educational presentations. Interns also have the opportunity to network with members of the Wheat Growers leadership team.
- Wrap-Up Event in August – At the end of summer, the Wheat Growers internship program concludes with a special wrap-up event in mid-August. At this event interns are encouraged to share their achievements and experiences, network with members of Wheat Growers management and more.
It’s easy to apply for a career or internship at Wheat Growers:
Click on a current opening for job description and duties.
You may also download a General Job Application Form. (Driver positions please use the Driver Application Form.)And fax your application and resume to
612-486-8934, or mail to:
908 Lamont St S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture