Notice to Staffing Vendors, Search Firms and Recruitment Agencies:
The recruitment process at Wheat Growers is managed through the Human Resources department. For candidates to be considered, they must be presented through our Wheat Growers Human Resources department. Recruiters are not to contact any Wheat Growers employees or managers directly in an attempt to present candidates.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, Wheat Growers requires a signed contract to be in place before the presentation of any candidates. Wheat Growers does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors without a current contract on file. Wheat Growers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for any unsolicited resumes.
Any recruitment agency interested in presenting a candidate to Wheat Growers should forward their information to email@example.com. Once your information is received, we will let you know if we are interested in pursuing the candidate.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Wheat Growers.
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture
At a Glance
- 40 locations
- 15,000 equity holders
- Marketing nearly 170 million bushels annually
- 5,100 active producer members