General Job Application
South Dakota Wheat Growers is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, military/veteran status, gender identity/transgender status, and pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company's commitment to equal employment opportunity extends to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled employees and applicants, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance. Additional testing of job related skills may be required prior to employment. If you feel that you have been discriminated against during the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at (605) 225-5500.
For additional information on Wheat Growers policies and employment requirements, please review our complete application.
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture
At a Glance
- 40 locations
- 15,000 equity holders
- Marketing nearly 170 million bushels annually
- 5,100 active producer members