Careers & Internships
Even in our technology-saturated, constantly changing world, some things endure for generations. Like the notion of integrity, superior service, a focus on meeting current need while preparing for future needs, the value of progressive leadership — and a commitment to safety, above all.
These are the core values member-owners have instilled in Wheat Growers, and they’re as vital today as they were nearly 90 years ago.
- Integrity in Business Dealings
- Provide Superior Service to Our Customers
- Focus on Present and Future Customer Needs
- Remain Financially Strong
- Maintain Progressive Leadership for Our Company
- Commitment to a Positive Safety Culture
It’s easy to apply for a career or internship at Wheat Growers:
Click on a current opening for job description and duties.
You may also download a General Job Application Form. (Driver positions please use the Driver Application Form.)And fax your application and resume to
612-486-8934, or mail to:
908 Lamont St S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
At a Glance
- 37 locations
- 16,000 equity holders
- Marketing over 170 million bushels annually
- 5,400 active producer members