Your local Wheat Growers agronomy location has a diverse line of fertilizers, anhydrous ammonia and micronutrients – all in stock and ready for your crop nutrient needs. Our custom application fleet stands ready to help you in the field, as well.
Wheat Growers liquid fertilizer is available with custom application and blending to suit your particular nutrient requirements. Call your Sales Agronomist for more information.
- UAN 28% & 32%
- Liquid Ammonium Phosphate 10-34-0
- Ammonium Thiosulfate (ATS) 12-0-0-26s
- Potassium Thiosulfate (KTS) 0-0-25-17s
Wheat Growers stores dry fertilizer offers excellent value per pound – available at a variety of conveniently located dry fertilizer storage and handling facilities. Call your Sales Agronomist for more information, including custom blending and application services.
- Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP) 11-52-0
- Ammonium Sulfate (AMS) 21-0-0-24
- Urea Fertilizer 46-0-0
- Pegasus (Potash) 00-00-62
- Micro Essentials 12-40-00-10S-1ZN
Bioavailable micronutrients such as manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn) and copper (Cu) are important for crop development. They are referred to as “micronutrients” because they are needed in the soil in smaller amounts compared to other essential agricultural nutrients like potassium (K), phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N).
Wheat Growers offers a variety of micronutrient fertilizer solutions to help reach your yield goals.
- Soil and foliar application solutions available.
- Consistent field scouting, soil tests and plant tissue sampling are important parts of finding the right micronutrient program.
- Be on the lookout for visual symptoms of nutrient deficiency or for unexplained reductions in crop yield.
- Talk with your Sales Agronomist about what you’re seeing in the field. They’ll help you decide whether a micronutrient fertilizer application is right for your fields.
Wheat Growers is one of the largest suppliers of anhydrous ammonia (82-0-0) in our growing area. We offer hundreds of tons of storage to meet your needs, along with custom application equipment as needed.
Ask your Sales Agronomist for more details about our anhydrous ammonia services.